Monday, December 22, 2008

Backin Olden Town

Well, I'm back in ye olde town of Corpus Christi, or as we like to say here, "Corpitos." I've been here since Friday and it feels really good. Very comfortable, like an old shoe, that's not too worm out but fits perfectly.

Got to see my brother's new house and it's pretty awesometown. So proud of him, he and my mother re-vamped the place and it's very comfortable and stylish, without losing masculinity or becoming to bachelor pad-like. No beer signs or Sports team posters. Big bro is growing up.

And so am I apparently. 28 feels...good. I'm living in California like I've always wanted to, I've got a great family, wonderful friends, and a kick ass dog named Paul Newman. Lots to be thankful for this holiday season. Sadly, I am a broke joker so Christmas coming from me this year is sparse. I feel really bad, but I'm also moved to let the ones who would normally be getting the gifts that I love them more than any gift could ever signify. I love buying things for people, especially things that I've searched for and I think that they really might like or enjoy. Not this year though. ;-) It's looking like a baked goods and burned cd's kind of year.

Here are some mug shot Santa's for you to enjoy. Promise will write more tomorrow, it's 4:30, and I should probably go to bed and attempt to get my "oh so screwed" sleep schedule back to somewhat normal.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment